The 47th Annual CardioCon 2017 of Pakistan Cardiac Society is set to be held from 24th -26th November, 2017 at Indus Hotel, Hyderabad. The conference will be catering 2 parallel sessions including plenary lectures, Clinical interactive case presentations, debates and poster presentation along with parallel cardiology workshops. All Scientific Sessions would be recognized as part of Continuous Medical Education (CME). The CME credit hours will be awarded to all the registered participants who will attend the scientific sessions. We aim to set a mega event in Hyderabad City.
The CardioCon2017 will encompass the following salient features,
- • Scientific sessions including major Cardiology updates and practice guidelines.
- • ECG & EP workshop specially designed by Pakistan Heart Rhythm Society for postgraduate fellows.
- • Echocardiography workshop conceived by Pakistan Society of Echocardiography for postgraduate fellows.
- • Hypertension workshop devised by Pakistan Hypertension Society for general practitioners.
- • BLS workshop to be conducted by ACC/AHA certified trainer for house officers and para-medical staff.
- • Fellows in Training (FIT) Jeopardy competition by American College of Cardiology.
- • Webinar sessions by American College of Cardiology & European Society of Cardiology.
- • Exclusive prizes for fellows participating in the research paper & poster presentations.
- • Separate Clinical Research Awards (CRA) sponsored by PharmEvo for the fellows.
- • Superior lodging & boarding facilities for the guest participating in the conference.
- • PCS &CPSP; board meetings.
The last date for the abstract submission is 30th September 2017
at the postal & email addresses of conference secretariat given. We look forward to see you with us in Hyderabad, to make this event an immense success. Best Regards,
Prof. Dr. Feroz Memon
47th Annual CardioCon2017